Our gratitude vase for the month of November. Every day we write something we're grateful for and stick it in the vase. On Thanksgiving (the Safrican way...which has nothing to do with the American holiday haha) we will open each paper and read them. This was a reminder to J to fill his papers out when he returned home from P.E.
Double checking to see if J wanted those Speedstick's or not. There is a Speedstick shortage in our town!
Where I was placed for my Advanced Theory of Drama exam in the Buffalo Volunteer Rifles Hall in the centre of town.
The most heartbreaking pic yet of the little pup at the pet shop we fell hard for. Her sister was sold, leaving her all by herself. I'm praying someone gives her a good home ASAP. Those little eyes...
The most heartbreaking pic yet of the little pup at the pet shop we fell hard for. Her sister was sold, leaving her all by herself. I'm praying someone gives her a good home ASAP. Those little eyes...




No comments:
Post a Comment
Express yourself!